Representative Transactions: Construction
- A $250 million mixed-use office-residential-lifestyle center project in southwest suburban Chicago, Illinois, involving sales tax rebate financing, vertical platting and preparation of condominium declarations and related documents, leasing of 200,000 square feet of retail space to upscale national retailers, and the sale of residential and office condominiums.
- A $100 million high-end mixed-use residential, restaurant and transit facility in west suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota, including negotiation of multi-party reciprocal easement agreements with local governmental authorities and private parties, development agreements, condominium documents, construction financing, and leases and outlot sale agreements with national retailers and restaurants.
- A $35 million development of a mixed-use building in Chicago, Illinois with a specialty grocery store on the first floor and a community group on the upper floors.
- A $125 million Target/Lowe's-anchored power center in Rochester, Minnesota, including preparation and coordination of competing project declarations and off-site improvement covenants, and negotiation of land acquisition contracts, municipal off-site infrastructure improvement agreements, leases for 600,000 square feet of retail space, the sale of numerous outlots, and the sale and master lease of the project to an institutional buyer.
- Development of a 145-acre light industrial park in southern New Jersey, including negotiating joint-venture documents for the development entity, a redevelopment agreement with the local redevelopment authority, and construction and use agreements concerning a 400,000 gallon water tower serving the industrial park and neighboring communities.