Legal Notices and Disclaimers
By accessing or linking to this site you acknowledge and agree to all of the terms and conditions set forth in the following Legal Notices, User Agreement, and Disclaimers:
1. The information contained in this web site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Contact with D&A attorneys via this website and other use of this web site is not intended to and does not create an attorney client relationship between the user and Daspin & Aument, LLP (“D&A”) or any employee of D&A. The user should not act or rely on the information in this site without obtaining appropriate legal counsel, and should consult with legal counsel regarding the application of the law to the facts of particular situations.
2. This site may have links to other sites (“third-party sites”). A link to a third-party site does not imply that D&A endorses or is associated with the third party site, or that the third party site endorses or is associated with D&A. These links are provided for informational purposes only. D&A does not control and is not responsible for the content, accuracy or completeness of third-party sites.
3. D&A disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. D&A expressly disclaims all liability related to any actions taken, or not taken, in reliance on this site or any third party site accessed through this site. D&A is not liable for any damages or losses of any kind which may result, directly or indirectly, from your use of this site or any third party site accessed through this site, including without limitation lost profits and direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages.
4. The Supreme Court of Illinois does not recognize certifications of specialties in the practice of law and a certificate, award or recognition is not a requirement to practice law in Illinois.
5. The content of this Web site may be considered advertising for legal services under the laws and rules of professional conduct of the jurisdictions in which we practice. If you have questions, for purposes of attorney advertising rules, please contact D&A at 300 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 2200, Chicago, IL 60606 or 312-258-1600. Prior results described on this Web site do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any photography on this site portraying attorneys is of actual D&A attorneys. For other photography, representations used are not of clients or projects but may be representative of such.